- As our Finance Intern extraordinaire, you will focus on the visualization of finance flows with Power BI/Power Pivot and optimize excel spreadsheets, Power Point presentations etc.
- You will also be involved in the set-up of new finance and banking tools
- In short, you’ll enable us to be more efficient and to optimize the presentation of our financial data
- An even greater thing, though, would be if you’d be willing to share your academic Finance / IT experience with the Finance Team you’ll be part of
- After all, learning and development is a two-way street and we’ll give you the necessary tools to develop as well
- You are currently engaged in Master studies with a Financial option or background
- You have affinity or a specialization in IT (after all, we will ask you to translate these financial flows in an IT environment)
- You hold analytical skills (though we do not expect any relativity theory math levels)
- You are strongly IT driven (Microsoft Power BI/ Power Pivot / PowerPoint / Excel etc.)
- You love to think out of the box (in fact, you do not even know why you should use boxes at all)
What do we offer?
Balta Group is the Global leader in decorative rugs and a European leader in carpets. About 3900 passionate colleagues are at the heart of Balta and we have 11 sites worldwide. We value sustainability, safety and put a good community spirit first.
You can find out more about us here: https://www.baltagroup.com/en/
The Corporate Finance team you’ll be part of, is an interesting and challenging environment which is closely involved in financing, tax, treasury and investor relations matters.
This enthousiastic team is driven by automatization and visualization of finance processes.
During this traineeship, you’ll get the unique opportunity to be involved in the headquarters team of an international environment. Moreover, one of your internship mentors had been a former intern as well… So let him tell you everything about his career path and put some career tips in your pocket first hand.