About Modulyss (part of the Balta Group)
Since 2010, modulyss is part of the Balta Group, whose headquarters is located in Belgium. Balta Group boasts an integrated production from yarn to carpet (tiles). As part of Balta, we benefit from the synergy advantages from a large and stable group.
Modulyss designs, manufactures and supplies unique carpet tiles for the international commercial market. We are bound to be flexible, innovative, creative in finding better environmental solutions and deliver excellence and outstanding service.
- As Country Manager UK, you lead and inspire the modulyss UK sales team in achieving profitable growth and increased market share
- You generate the sales strategy and are responsible for the turnover within your market and drive sales activities to achieve our ambitious goals
- You are responsible for developing and implementing the operational sales plan supporting the achievement of profit objectives and hence driving sales revenue
- On a regular base, you review business performance and promotion strategies with key customers, with whom you build long-term relationships
- At the same time, you maintain strong relationships with marketing, R&D, creation, internal sales, etc. and share information and experience from your region
- Your client focus lies on specifiers, architects, influencers, contractors and corporate end-users across the hospitality, office-space, hospitality and retail market sectors,
- Having a strong relationship with global specifiers (architects & designers, real-estate services and providers) is thus crucial
- You acts as a coach and mentor for the UK sales team and agents, whilst also focusing on “based on facts and figures” measurement
- You report to the Regional Sales Director UK, CEE, Canada, Latam & US in a structured way
- Combine a strong educational background with a proven track record of 10+ years in a B2B commercial role and with regional responsibilities
- Experienced in generating new business opportunities in a specification market through the A&D community, via Design-Build project delivery,…
- Affinity with the distribution market and experience in textile industry or carpet tiles are a plus
- Strong negotiator with excellent leadership and reporting skills
- Natural leadership with a drive to take his/her team to be the best they can be
- Profound knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
- Your primary working location is London, but the role requires willingness to travel within the UK and abroad (regular visits to headquarters in Belgium).
What do we offer?
- Be part of a performing team, in a highly challenging and international environment
- Working within a company that offers a no-nonsense company culture, growing opportunities and a lot of autonomy in your job
- An attractive remuneration package, including extra-legal advantages in line with your experience and results