Working as part of a centralized finance team you’ll be responsible for the financial decision-making for assigned communities by collecting, analyzing, investigating, and reporting financial data.
As a part of the Central management & business analyst team you will work closely with the controller of your division and the other finance teams (accounting, tax, treasury, etc) and focus on the following key objectives :
- Organizing & coordinating the month-end closing activities in cooperation with the corporate and divisional teams.
- Improving efficiency closing tasks by further standardizing the financial close process.
- Ensuring accuracy of property financial records and reports.
- Continuously analyzing and reviewing the accounting data.
- Completing reconciliations and providing related analysis monthly, quarterly and annually for income, expenses, and balance sheet accounts.
- Preparing, reviewing, and distributing the financial reports.
- Supporting the strategic planning process.
- Collaborating closely among other departments to share accounting data and improve efficiencies.
- Supporting the division on operational and commercial controlling topics.