Join us as our next Recruitment Project Manager! A new role where your initiatives are welcomed to make a difference!
Balta is a leading producer of textile floor coverings in Europe. With a consolidated revenue of € 562m (2020) and about 4000 employees, our products are manufactured in 9 locations and sold to 136 countries worldwide. Since June 2017, Balta Group has been a public company listed on Euronext Brussels.
We are proud to have been a partner in some major flooring projects; the Gent Ghelamco Arena, Kinepolis Group, the Über Headquarters in San-Francisco, the NATO HQ, the carpet for the last 9 presidential inaugurations and so much more. No wonder we are nr 1 in Europe and a world class textile flooring player.
Want to experience Balta? Have a look: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6r_ZMvDTQw&t=28s
- In this role, you’ll be responsible to guarantee Balta’s success on the realm of production by seeing to it that the necessary workforce is available to deliver the rising volumes in production
- Concretely, you’ll set up a plan to attract blue collars and to reinforce Balta’s Employer Branding to this effect
- This means that you’ll set up a project and look at the means necessary to find suitable workforce (budget, channels, stakeholders, preferred suppliers, schools, organisations, etc.)
- We’ll also need you to stay on top of your numbers and analyse which sources, incentives, channels yield the best and most effective return
- Also, we’d like you to consolidate the various initiatives and turn them into an efficient and sustainable sourcing process in order to reinforce our blues workforce
- Apart from setting up a sourcing framework, you will also interview candidates and secure a smooth selection process
- You’ll liase with numerous stakeholders (HRBP’s, HRM’s, Plant Directors, etc.) over our different plants and coordinate the overall project
- To really get a grasp on plant life at Balta, you’ll work from our different production sites (being Sint-Baafs-Vijve, Tielt, Avelgem, Waregem, Zele, Oudenaarde).
- You will report to the Talent Acquisition Manager
- In order to win in this role, you are a creative and resourceful project manager who knows the blue collar work scene and understands what it takes to attract this talent
- Though you’re an unstoppable idea generator, you are pragmatic and organized: you know how to set up a plan, follow through and keep your numbers in check
- You can easily liaise with different stakeholders and adapt yourself well
- You are flexible in terms of working location
- You are eager and want to win with the business
- You preferably hold a Master and at least 5 years in recruitment
- Knowledge of production environments is strongly recommended
- You speak Dutch, French and English
What we offer
- A challenging opportunity were you have a direct impact on Balta’s production
- More than enough room for you to generate, propose & roll out ideas that will truly make a difference
- A warm welcome within our great & eager HR team focused on diversity, change and moving forward
- While at the same time being part of an international company where sustainability, safety and a strong community and employee spirit are at the heart of the organisation
- For your great work, we offer you an attractive salary, including excellent extralegal benefits (hospitalization and pension, meal vouchers, car, laptop and iPhone), but also fun events like the Brains of Balta quiz or (bubble) family walks
- Flexible working hours, a traffic free working location and about 35 vacation days.