Working as part of a centralized finance team you’ll be responsible for the financial decision-making for assigned communities by collecting, analyzing, investigating, and reporting financial data.
As a part of the Central management & business analyst team you will work closely with the controller of your division and the other finance teams (accounting, tax, treasury, etc) and focus on the following key objectives :
- Organizing & coordinating the month-end closing activities in cooperation with the corporate and divisional teams.
- Improving efficiency closing tasks by further standardizing the financial close process.
- Ensuring accuracy of property financial records and reports.
- Continuously analyzing and reviewing the accounting data.
- Completing reconciliations and providing related analysis monthly, quarterly and annually for income, expenses, and balance sheet accounts.
- Preparing, reviewing, and distributing the financial reports.
- Supporting the strategic planning process.
- Collaborating closely among other departments to share accounting data and improve efficiencies.
- Supporting the division on operational and commercial controlling topics.
- You have a higher degree in Economics/Finance and preferably experience in a production environment.
- You are analytical, structured and process minded combined with a good dose of team spirit
- You’re an information hunter with a critical mindset and able to identify opportunities for further automation
- You have an advanced knowledge of Excel, knowledge of SAP is a plus
- You are assertive and capable of thinking in terms of group interest and divisional interest;
- You are fluent in English and Dutch, both written and spoken
- You are consistently accurate, have an eye for detail and would always spot an error.
- You are enthusiastic about collaboration and being part of a driven team. You will be engaging in the overall advancement of the team’s contribution. You are someone who wants to make an impact!
- You keep yourself focused and on task and want to grow in your role. You’ll be responsible for seeking education opportunities and self-improvement for personal growth and development.
What do we offer?
- Come and work in an extremely interesting and challenging environment for finance professionals, with a unique perspective on the business “from the inside”.
- You will be part of a performing team, in a highly challenging and international environment with opportunities to evolve.
- You will be working in an environment in which initiative is encouraged and rewarded.
- Last but not least you will receive an attractive remuneration package, 35 holidays and excellent fringe benefits.