The Controlling team at Balta has an important role as business adviser to management. The primary responsibility of all management reporting, budgeting & forecasting, and financial analysis. Controlling is executed both centrally at Group level and at division level.
The Central Controlling team works closely with the Controllers in the divisions and the other finance teams, like accounting, tax, and treasury. Your challenges reflect the focus of the department on the following key objectives:
- Support the financial and strategic planning process
- Prepare and coordinate the timely submission of the monthly reporting decks
- Improve the efficiency of the closing tasks by further standardizing financial reporting process
- Optimize and automate existing reports
- Develop new manners of reporting to increase transparency for management
- Centralize data coming from the different divisions to minimize ad-hoc divisional input
- You have a Master degree in Economics/Finance and have at least 3 years’ experience in audit or controlling
- You have an analytical, critical and structured mindset combined with team spirit
- You are process-minded, have enabled standardization and improved internal controls
- Your knowledge of Excel is advanced and you have experience using SAP as a powerful tool
- You are IT-minded and eager to identify opportunities for further automation
- You are fluent in English and Dutch, both written and spoken
- Come and work in an extremely interesting and challenging environment for finance professionals, with a unique perspective on the business “from the inside”.
- You will be working in an environment in which initiative is encouraged and rewarded.
- You get substantial exposure to senior management.
- As agility is key, you will be able to count on our home office policy
- Traffics jams are hardly an issue here… So more time to develop your talents in an environment where it can thrive
- Last but not least you will receive an attractive remuneration package, 35 days’ vacation, a company car and excellent fringe benefits.