Within Balta Group the division focusses on wall-to-wall carpet for residential & commercial use (Arc Edition) as well as carpet tiles for residential use.
More information about Balta Carpets: https://www.balta-carpets.com/
- As the commercial change agent you promote, support, and implement a new way of working within in the commercial organization of the division to improve its financial performance
- Consequently you sign responsible for the financial impact of the different improvement initiatives
- You develop and apply commercial excellence tool throughout the organization
- You work closely together with sales and customers to implement these improvement opportunities
- After the implementation, you document and monitor the results and measure the successes
- As the business is ever changing, you provide insights on different commercial aspects such as pricing, channel management, sales force efficiency…
- Besides sales and customers you work closely together with the finance department, controllers and product managers
- You report directly to the Managing Director of Residential & Commercial Broadloom
- In order to win in this role and to liaise easily with our sales force, you have at least 5 years’ experience in sales
- You are familiar with the concept of commercial excellence and you are used to work with business cases
- To be able to drive ideas from the different data, you have a good financial understanding (contribution margins, P&L…)
- You have strong strategic insights and are able to influence people
- You are mature and pragmatic and searching the challenge
- You have project management capabilities
What we offer
- A challenging opportunity were you have a direct influence and impact on the financial performance of the business
- A great start within the Balta Group as you will learn a lot and you will improve your managerial and commercial capabilities by working closely together with our Managing Director, the different sales directors, etc.
- The opportunity to be part of an international group that is world leader in decorative rugs and European leader in carpets
- A working environment where sustainability, safety and a strong community and employee spirit are at the heart of the company
- Next to the function related challenges, we offer you an attractive salary, including excellent extralegal benefits, but also fun events like the Brains of Balta quiz or (bubble) family walks
- Flexible working hours, a traffic free working location and 35 vacation days.