Balta is a leading manufacturer of textile floor coverings in Europe. With approximately 4000 employees, we manufacture in 9 locations worldwide and export our products to 136 countries.
We embrace innovation, an optimal service to our customers and an environment where our colleagues can grow and have development opportunities.
More information about Balta can be found here: https://www.baltagroup.com/
We are looking for an ABAP DEVELOPER for our central services
- In collaboration with the functional SAP consultants and with your colleagues in the SAP Basic team, you are responsible for improving our existing SAP environments.
- Based on your experience you are able to make technical improvements to existing SAP applications, debug and write new ABAP programs
- You have in-depth knowledge of the ABAP development workbench including ABAP, ABAP Dictionary, Transaction Programming, object oriented programming, SAPScript and ABAP performance tuning
- You have experience with ALE, BAPIs, BADIs, SAP Workflow, ABAP Objects, ADS, ...
- You are a communicative team player, eager to learn and well organized.
- Knowledge of the latest evolutions within SAP such as Netweaver, JAVA, XI, PI / PO, Fiori is a plus
- Experience with ABAP development in an APO, EWM or BW context is an added value
- A SAP Certification for ABAP Development is not a requirement, but a great asset
What do we offer?
- An open and dynamic culture where initiative is encouraged and there is a "desire" to improve
- The opportunity to work at the heart of an international company on numerous challenging projects
- An environment with a close employee community and fun activities such as the Brains of Balta Quiz, Bubble Family Walks and team events
- In addition to the substantive challenges, we offer an attractive salary package, including fringe benefits and a company car
- A flexible work scheme, 35 vacation days and a traffic-free environment